Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including to provide and improve our services to you. Please note that you may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain information, services, and products through the Service.
Sources of Personal Information
We may receive Personal Information about you from you, third-party service providers, affiliates, customers, and partners, including our marketing, conference, and advertising partners, social media networks, and online third-party marketplaces. We may also receive information from third-party analytics on the Site. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
Offline or while using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Identifiers. This may include a real name, alias, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, driver’s license number, online identifier, account username and password, job title, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet and network information. This may include information on your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, such as browsing history and how you use your account. We may also collect information about how the Site is used “Usage Data”. Usage Data includes information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. I.P. address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Device information. This may include the operating system of your device, device identifier, the type of device you are using, or your geolocation information.
- Order information. This may include information about what you order, shipping, returns, product complaints, or warranties.
- Payment and credit information. This may include your credit or debit card information, banking information, information about your payment transaction, or other financial information you provide us.
- Other information you submit to us. This may include requests or communications you submit to us, including emails, ratings, or customer service call recordings, or any other additional information you provide to use through the Site.
- Research or survey information. This may include survey results, social media data, and other information about your participation in consumer research.
- Inferences we draw about you. This may include information about your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, or other trends that help us identify which products you may be interested in.
Use of Information
Tracking Cookies Data
We and third parties may use a variety of technologies that collect information automatically, including cookies, web beacons, flash cookies, and logging. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Site.
We may use the collected Personal Information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To provide our products to you
- To communicate with you and conduct our business
- To send you email updates
- For research and development purposes
- To provide you with marketing materials or to serve advertisements
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and products
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To comply with our legal obligations and enforce our rights
- For any other purposes for which we receive your consent
Retention of Information
We may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.Transfer of Information
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose Personal Information, Usage Data, or inference made thereof to entities that we are legally required to share with pursuant to law; service providers; prospective purchasers of our business; outside auditors, insurers, and lawyers.
Security of Information
The security of your information is important to us, and strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sale and Sharing of Personal Information
When you interact with our Site, we may use, or authorize third-party partners and service providers to use, cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to improve your experience with us. Our sharing of your Personal Information in this way may constitute "selling", "sharing", or using for "targeted advertising" under applicable U.S. state privacy laws. The term "sale" is broadly defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act and includes sharing Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
To exercise the right to opt out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by contacting us via our Contact page. In addition, some browsers offer you the ability to opt out of sharing your Personal Information by turning on a Global Privacy Control. You can learn more about Global Privacy Control by visiting https://globalprivacycontrol.org/.Your Rights
You may have some rights regarding your Personal Information subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws and under certain conditions, you may have the right to:
- Right to Know: The right to request any or all of the information relating to your Personal Information we have collected.
- Right to Request Deletion: The right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- The Right to Correct: The right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- The Right of Portability: The right to request your Personal Information be disclosed to you in a common file format.
- The Right to Opt-Out of the Targeted Advertising and the Sale or Sharing of Your Personal Information: The right to direct us not to sell or share Personal Information we have collected about you to third parties for targeted advertising.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination: The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights.
Exercising Your Rights
These rights are subject to certain exemptions, including without limitation, to safeguard the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege). We may deny requests as permitted by law.
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a verifiable request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or a person or entity you are properly authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable request on behalf of your minor child. If you are requesting on behalf of another person, you may be required to provide written legal documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual. We may only be able to fulfill your request or provide you with Personal Information if we can verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you. To verify your identity, we may request up to three pieces of Personal Information about you, and we reserve the right to take additional steps as necessary to verify your identity if we have reason to believe a request is fraudulent.Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt or as otherwise required by law. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will provide our written response by mail or electronically at your option.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Additionally, in some instances, as permitted by law, any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the date we receive your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests as permitted by law, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded or as otherwise permitted by law. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide a cost estimate before completing your request.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.